1. A Peachy Sonder
    February 2, 2015 / 5:50 pm

Love these suggestions! I know I've previously gifted my guy whiskey stones and he loves them! I think sentimental is the way to go for valentines day. It's always nice to relive a fun memory together like your checkers story πŸ™‚

2. Alex
    February 2, 2015 / 6:41 pm

I just saw American Sniper last week and I would actually like to read that book as well!-Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

3. Emily Cole
    February 2, 2015 / 9:47 pm

Thanks for all the ideas of what to get your man! They are so hard to shop for!!XO,EmilyWww.idodeclareblog.com

4. Jordyn Brown
    February 2, 2015 / 11:40 pm

Great suggestions, I posted some over on my blog as well if you'd like to go check them out πŸ˜‰ PS, definitely wait to see American Sniper until it's on Netflix or Red Box…I cried and cried in the theater and it was SO embarrassing lolxoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

5. Just Another Shopaholic
    February 3, 2015 / 3:15 am

Great picks, I know my fiancΓ© would love to get a bowtie for Valentine's Day! He's obsessed!!

6. Rachel-Beth
    February 3, 2015 / 12:36 pm

This is such a great post! I can never think of what to buy my other half! The checkers game is cool πŸ™‚ We are such board game nerdsRachel xxhttp://www.thedailyluxe.net

7. Lindsey
    February 3, 2015 / 2:18 pm

I love the tee claw! I may have to get that for my boyfriend. Great options!!

8. Hello Future
    June 22, 2017 / 7:24 am

Doing gifts for men can be easy but it's hard not being boring. Here's a website that will give you all the right ideas for an original gift for him and for everybody for any occasion. Take a look at it, it's easy to use and most of the items can be also personalised as you like!http://giftsformenwhohaveeverything.co/

9. nancy john
    September 27, 2017 / 4:50 am

I'm glad you included notes. Some families are really strapped for cash, especially if they have multiple kids (meaning multiple teachers), but everyone can write a note! It's nice to hear that it means so much to teachers. Tanks for sharing.important gift ideas