Let’s face it – men are so hard to shop for. My boyfriend usually just asks for something, and then I go alone to pick it up. #sothoughtful #soromantic If that’s not the case for y’all, be sure to check out some of these gift ideas!
(1) Tee Claw – If your boyfriend golfs on artificial grass, this is a pretty cool little gadget to have! The Tee Claw will fasten into an artificial grass mat, so that golfers can use a wooden tee instead of the dreaded rubber tee. (PS – This is a relatively new start-up company, so if you share my sentiments when it comes to shopping small, please check them out!)
(2) Shep Shirt – I gave my boyfriend a Shep Shirt last year, and it was such a hit! It’s a great piece because it’s so versatile, and he wears his all of the time. (I have one too, and I wear it way too frequently…)
(3) Love Your Melon Hat – This gift is two gifts in one – for every product purchased from Love Your Melon, a hat is given to a child that has cancer. (PS – The products are made in America; this hat was made from cotton grown in Colorado!)
(4) Carolina Cotton Bow Tie – I did a giveaway with Carolina Cotton Bow Ties once, and they were nice enough to send me an additional bow tie to give to my boyfriend. These bow ties are nice – they are handmade, and they put the bow ties you see in big box stores to shame. It also helps that Ethan, one of the owners, gives amazing customer service.
(5) Jumbo Checkers Set – I bought my boyfriend one of these for Christmas because we played it at Cracker Barrel on one of our first dates. At first he thought it was lame, but then the competitiveness came out! If you’re staying in for Valentine’s Day, that makes this gift even better.
(6) American Sniper – Maybe it’s just because I’m a book worm, but I think books are a great gift! I think this book is a great pick because of all of the buzz surrounding Chris Kyle and American Sniper. (Other books I’ve given in the past that turned out to be hits were Total Frat Move, Si-Cology 1, and Happy, Happy, Happy.)
(7) Movie Tickets – My boyfriend and I rarely have the same taste in movies. For Valentine’s Day, buy tickets for y’all to see a movie that he really wants to see! It’s simple, but thoughtful.
(8) Whiskey Stones – This is one of my go-to gifts for men. You chill the stones, and then use them to keep your whiskey cool without getting watered down like it would from ice. It’s a super affordable gift, and an especially great gift if you haven’t been dating long and aren’t sure what’s an appropriate amount to spend.
What are your thoughts? Anything that needs to be added?
Happy Monday! Hope y’all’s week is off to a great start 🙂