1. jennifer harding
    February 4, 2015 / 5:35 pm

Happy 24th birthday girlie! Loving those adorable tassle decorations and that cute pink water bottle! My bestie has the same one but with a heart and loves it!P.S. think you would adore the Layered Lace Hem Sweater outfit we shared on the blog earlier today!xo, JenniferSeek Wander ShareFollow Seek Wander Share on Instagram

2. Stripes n Vibes
    February 4, 2015 / 6:12 pm

Great selection, I've been searching for similar water bottle for some time now!Hope you'll get everything as your birthday present)Tanyawww.stripesnvibes.comBlogLovin

3. Southwestern Prepster
    February 4, 2015 / 6:26 pm

Ahh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Your picks are so cute, and Jack Rogers are great essential for any wishlist!xx, MikkaelaThe Southwestern Prepster

4. Tiffani
    February 4, 2015 / 7:31 pm

Happy ALMOST birthday! You should check out an electric tea kettle, my boss gave me a Cuisinart one where I can choose the proper temp for whatever type of tea I'm making! It's great! No birthday wishlist would be complete without a pair of Jack Rogers on there!Notyouraveragesouthernbell.blogspot.com

5. A Peachy Sonder
    February 5, 2015 / 3:03 am

Awesome list! And happy early birthday! Lululemon crops are my favorite- you seriously can't go wrong there.

6. Izzy
    February 5, 2015 / 11:34 am

we must have very close birthdays (mine's the 15th!) love the lululemon pants! :)Metallic Paws

7. Elissa Garza
    February 5, 2015 / 12:33 pm

Happy birthday! I've never owned Jacks, hope you get a new pair! Xowww.style-wire.com

8. Rachel Lynne
    February 5, 2015 / 2:17 pm

24 is a great year! YAY GIRL! And this looks like a great wishlist! Happy early birthday!

9. Dolce Vita
    February 5, 2015 / 2:46 pm

Happy early birthday! That's an awesome wishlist, especially love the tassels 🙂 By the way, I followed you on GFC! It would be wonderful if you could take a minute to check out my blog!xo, Dolce http://www.mydailysweet.com

10. Made in Mauve
    February 5, 2015 / 4:58 pm

Happy early birthday! Super fab wishlist!Made in Mauve // Bloglovin

11. Elizabeth
    February 7, 2015 / 4:25 pm

Happy early Birthday! And I love the platinum sandals! I really want to get me some! 🙂 I love Eloise too! Love Always,Elizabethsouthernbeth.com

12. Madeline Mihaly
    February 8, 2015 / 3:37 am

I found a really cute tassel garland kit at JoAnn Fabrics and its only $5. I bought it for above my desk. I haven't put it together yet though. I'll paste the link below!xo, Maddyhttp://cassidylou.comhttp://www.joann.com/teresa-collins-studio-gold-tassle-banner-kit/13855523.html#start=55&q=teresa+collins&sz=54&prefn1=isProject&prefv1=false&icn=VPLP_FISKARSC&ici=button3