My 24th birthday is a little under two weeks away! Ahhh! I’ve realized that the older I get, the fewer things I need. I don’t have much space in my tiny apartment, so I try to stick to mostly practical items with a few frivolities.
(1) Tassel Garland | I’m all about the tassel trend. I would love to have one of these to put over my home desk area!
(2) Thigh High Socks | I always see the cutest photos of girls lounging around in these!
(3) Lululemon Wunder Under Crop II | I never buy Lulu for myself. It’s expensive, and I end up feeling guilty even though I wear it so frequently. But if these came to me in a birthday bag, I wouldn’t be mad about it.
(4) Glass Water Bottle | I bought my boss one of these for boss’s day, and she has had really great things to say about it! I always see the women in my yoga and barre classes carry them, and I love the fun pink color.
(5) Tea Kettle | I love hot tea. It’s a lot easier to indulge in my tea habit when I’m at work because I can use the hot water from the coffee maker. At home I result to heating the water in the microwave, which usually results in me burning myself and making tea that has to cool for an hour before I can attempt to taste it.
(6) Jack Rogers Platinum Sandals | My last pair of platinum Jacks lasted two years, but have sadly bit the dust. It’s time to replace them so I’ll be prepared when warm weather rolls around!
(7) Jessica Simpson Wedges | I bought my last pair of Jessica Simpson wedges when I was 17, and they are just now getting uncomfortable. I like to wear wedges to work (especially since my pants always end up being too long), so I hope to replace my old faithfuls with these!
(8) Eloise: The Ultimate Edition | I ask my boyfriend once a week if we can name our (hypothetical) daughter Eloise. I loved these stories growing up, and I don’t think I’ll ever be too old to enjoy hearing stories about Skipperdee, Weenie, and the rawther fabulous Plaza Hotel.
Anything you see on my wish list that you want to add to yours?
(P.S. – If you’ve ever wondered what my handwriting looks like, that’s actually my handwriting in the collage!)