One of my goals for 2015 was to get more in shape. I’ve noticed that I’m a lot more motivated to actually go to the gym if I’m in a cute outfit! When I feel like I look put together, event at the gym, I have a lot more confidence. Here are some items that I already own or would love to have in my gym “wardrobe.”
(2) Krass & Co shorts | I own almost every color in Norts, and I love that Krass & Co offers different little patterns on the sides!
(3) Victoria’s Secret sports bra | I own one of these, and I love it. Confession – I wish that I could wear sports bras every day.
(4) Under Armour lightweight headband | I have a really similar headband from Under Armor, and I’ve been so impressed with it!
(5) Lululemon Wild tank | This is on the top of my wishlist! Isn’t it fun?!
(6) Lucy Ballet Grip socks (on sale!) | As a former ballerina, I want these just to play around my apartment in!
(7) Yoga mat bag | I’ve started going to yoga again, and I hate lugging my mat back and forth. I love the simplicity of this bag, and also that you could easily have it monogrammed.
(8) Yoga legging | I don’t think it’s possible to have too many pairs of yoga leggings. I love the affordability of these!
(9) Tory Burch Fitbit | I never hopped on the Fitbit trend because (1) I was sedentary and (2) I didn’t want to wear a not so cute Fitbit on my wrist. I love this trendy one from Tory Burch!
(10) Kate Spade glass water bottle | I’m so glad that Kate Spade has hopped on the glass water bottle trend! I have a Kate Spade tumbler, and I’ve been so impressed with the quality. If you don’t love glitter at the gym, they also have cute candy colored ones and black & white polka dots.
What do you like to wear to the gym? Do you feel more “gym ready” when you’re wearing a cute outfit? Hope you’re having a happy Monday!