1. Jordyn Brown
    February 20, 2015 / 6:43 pm

I've been wanting to try a barre class, except for the unfortunate fact that my gym is in a teeny tiny town and I bet we'll never get it 🙁 I have to admit, your review made me giggle-because it was so honest! I loved it though :)xoxo, SSThe Southern Stylista

2. Mrs. Mason Dixon
    February 20, 2015 / 6:43 pm

One of my friends just tried a barre class for the first time the other day and said it was a surprisingly intense workout. There aren't any classes offered where I live but it sounds so fun!xoAlex | Mrs. Mason Dixon

3. A Peachy Sonder
    February 20, 2015 / 10:48 pm

This sounds awesome! I've been wanting to try out a barre class as well but they are still pretty expensive in my neck of the woods. Glad you went and enjoyed! 🙂

4. Vanessa Rose Lang
    February 21, 2015 / 4:48 am

I've never taken barre (I'm a Zumba girl, and that is also a very social class) but it sounds like a fun experience! If you're looking for cute workout clothes I LOVE Athletica. It's within the Banana Republic/Gap family and a little more reasonably price than Lulu.VanessaVanessa Lang Design

5. Bows and Beaus
    February 21, 2015 / 4:48 pm

I've been wanting to try a barre class for a while now. I think I will sign up soon!

6. Alex
    February 21, 2015 / 6:32 pm

I've heard fantastic things about barre before but haven't tried it. I'm so happy I read this post because it definitely seems like something I would enjoy.-Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

7. Christine
    February 21, 2015 / 9:34 pm

Interesting! I have heard of it before but haven't actually come across any classes in my area. I would probably quite enjoy it!

8. Erica Kato
    February 22, 2015 / 1:46 am

Interesting post! I've been taking The Bar Method here in the Bay Area… it's kind of boring to me. I need something a little bit more fast pacedxo | The Fashion Forecast

9. Kim Myers
    February 22, 2015 / 2:30 pm

I have a dance background also and love Barre classes! I am picky on my instructors and the way some of the girls move in class drive me crazy! One a dance, always a dancer! 🙂 Regardless, it is a great work out and I do think our dance background gives us an advantage in the class about how to properly do the moves!xoxo,Kimwww.champagneista.blogspot.com

March 2, 2015 / 6:40 pm

Really fantastic blog very nice for information .for more you can check my link .thanks Ballet fitness classes | Getting fit using ballet

11. Alexandra Bee Blog
    March 3, 2015 / 3:56 am

Loved reading your comparison! You are so right about barre fashion! I always wear jewelry and when my hair is dirty I throw on a cute headband to cover up the grease (ewww!), haha! I have also spent more on workout clothes in the past 6 months of doing barre than probably, ummm…ever before! It is definitely addicting!