1. Amy Furrow
    January 27, 2015 / 6:00 pm

I love the pencil skirt look! I have a few of them but not nearly enough. The J Crew blouse worn at the cocktail party is so cute.

2. kTm
    January 27, 2015 / 7:33 pm

I love me a good pencil skirt – that last look is my favorite! I would say my personal uniform tends to be a looser fitting top, leggings or jeans, and some sort of flat shoe. That is, until the summer anyways! (But really, counting down the days)Pick Your Beau

3. Southwestern Prepster
    January 27, 2015 / 8:25 pm

Pencil skirts are definitely a fun and easy look to work with! It's funny because my personal uniform sort of depends on what I'm doing/willing to do that day, awful huh? Jeans, Sperrys or Jack Rogers, and a cute top are my go-to during our warm weather months here in Arizona!xx, MikkaelaThe Southwestern Prepster

4. Sarah
    January 27, 2015 / 9:04 pm

I like your personal uniform! It's what I wear to work when I'm not wearing my own personal uniform. My personal uniform is a dress with tights and a cardigan. This can be both professional and casual, depending on the pieces you add to it. Even the same dress and tights completely transforms. For work, I usually go with a well-fitting cardigan and a more structured dress, but sometimes I go with a girlier skirt on the dress but pair it with a blazer to balance it out. To make the look more casual, I pair the dress with a more slouchy cardigan and usually some sort of scarf. Jewelery makes a difference too. For work I stick to small, dainty pieces or hardly anything at all, but when I'm going casual I almost always toss on a long necklace or layer a couple together. SarahSweet Spontaneity

5. Alex
    January 27, 2015 / 10:28 pm

Such cute outfits… the first one is my favorite! I can't get enough of my faux fur vest for winter, I wear it everywhere!-Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

6. Jordyn Brown
    January 27, 2015 / 10:59 pm

I love the purple lace skirt, it's so cute! Can't wait to see when you add the leopard pencil skirt to your wardrobe :)xoxo, SSwww.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

7. libys11
    January 28, 2015 / 4:58 am

you look adorable in each outfit!!! 😀 Animated Confessions

8. Tina Phan
    January 28, 2015 / 7:51 am

It can be tough having a professional wardrobe and a weekend wardrobe but you are so good at mixing both types together and making the most out of your clothes!Tinawww.justatinabit.com

9. Lauren Scorzafava
    January 28, 2015 / 2:58 pm

This is such a great classic look!xxLauren Elizabeth Petite in Pearls

10. Kylie Rose
    January 28, 2015 / 9:36 pm

A pencil skirt and pretty blouse is a winner every.single.time! You're looking just gorgeous in your pretty fur 🙂 xo,Kylieabsolutelyarkansas.com