This is it, y’all! The next time I share an update, it will be the final update! Thanks so much for following along with me on this journey 🙂 I am still undecided as to whether or not I will make a list of “25 Before 25”. We will see!
- Learn calligraphy – After reading this blog post, I think I have a really good idea of where to start when I actually do get around to starting this project!
- Devote myself to a devotional – This is one of the most important on this list, and I still haven’t done it.
- Spend a weekend in Asheville – Doesn’t look like this one is going to happen. I had plans to go to Biltmore with my family, but they didn’t pan out. Eventually I will make it there!
- Regularly attend church – I even researched times for a local church here and still didn’t make it this week.
100 Happy Days Challenge Utilize the shift key
- Become a devoted yogi – I found a yoga buddy this week! Better late than never 🙂
Plan an amazing bridal shower
- Law school “stuff” – I’ve started studying, and I’ve chosen a date for my LSAT. This dream is coming into fruition!
Visit a “Paint your own pottery” studio Have a 3-year cancer free celebration Plan another sold out event
- Stay away from caffeine – I cheated a little in Mexico because they have Coca Cola Light there, and that stuff is amazing. But other than that, I have been doing really well! I’ve fallen in love with the Hi-C pink lemonade that you can get at a lot of soda fountains, and I’m a huge fan of water with lemon.
- Do more Meals on Wheels routes – Still haven’t done this one. I don’t know why it stresses me out so badly, but I find myself always making excuses.
- Add to my Lilly Pulitzer collection – My boyfriend helped me add to my Lilly collection for Christmas this year – an ornament & these adorable earrings. (Fun fact – he got me Lilly earrings for our first Christmas together, as well!) During the Lilly sale, I treated myself to a black Beckett dress and hot pink Beckett dress. I’ve already decided that this Janice shift will be my next purchase!
- Continue improvements on the blog – I’m still doing some little things here and there and preparing for the big overhaul!
- Visit Nashville again – Looks like going to Nashville for my 24th is going to be a reality! SO HAPPY!
- Be a birthday fairy – Still making improvements on this one 🙂
Go to a concert
- Plan a brunch – Birthday Brunch is looking like a reality!
- Find a diet that works – I have been doing much better about my diet this year! Hopefully I can keep it up since I’m wearing a two piece dress to a work event…
Put more effort into my professional appearance Keep smiling
- Continue doing things that scare me – I’m proud of all of these that I’ve done lately – cut all of my hair off, traveled to Mexico by myself, and agreed to coreograph a dance routine for a gala my workplace puts on each year. Fingers crossed that it goes smoothly!
What have y’all been up to for the past month? Thanks for following along with my journey!