I never liked to show up to a party empty handed. When I lived at home, my mom and I always kept a stash of goodies in a drawer to give as “emergency gifts.” We would pick up little things we found on a mega sale – nail polishes, small leather goods, candles, coasters, costume jewelry, the occasional umbrella – and keep them on hand just in case we got invited to a last minute birthday dinner or party.
If you share my “never show up empty handed” mentality, here are some ideas for all of the happy hostesses in your life:
1. Bottle of wine + wine tote I love this adorable SCOUT Spirit Liftah from LPS Designs – cute, functional, & affordable. I’m a big fan of giving gifts in reusable bags, so this is absolute perfection in my eyes.
2. Macarons Macarons are such a cute & dainty little snack. I found these online, but I’m super excited because next year I will be able to WALK to a macaron bakery from my house! (Then everyone will be getting them as gifts…)
3. Wind & Willow Dip Sets I worked in a small boutique for two years, and we sold Wind & Willow products. They are super simple and taste amazing. The Asiago & Roasted Garlic Dip, Homestyle Potato Soup Mix, and Chocolate Chip Cheeseball are my favorites.
4. A nice candle I know, candles are a little cliche… but who doesn’t love a good candle? I think this Aromatique one seems really nice, and I own a set of the Old Factory Candles that I really enjoy. TJ Maxx usually has a great unique & affordable selection.
5. Leather Monogrammed Coasters My favorite kinds of gifts are those that are practical, yet luxurious. These completely embody that. (PS -Pretty sure giving these guarantee you an invite for the next party 😉 )
What is your “go-to” hostess gift?