1. Melane de Haan
    November 5, 2014 / 5:48 pm

Such a greatly written post! And I totally agree with you, sometimes you just have to take the leap and see how things will turn out – otherwise you are stuck in with the same fear or problem forever, and that isn't healthy. Melane | Pure Perspective

2. Tyana Yasmeen
    November 5, 2014 / 6:45 pm

I love this post!! def inspiringcheck me outxxTyanatheluxedition.blogspot.combloglovin.com/theluxedition

3. Sophia Ton
    November 5, 2014 / 7:00 pm

Hey,I really like your Blog! Awesome Photos and interesting Stuff. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow back. Lets stay in touch. 🙂 Greetings Sophia xxM Y B L O G.I N S T A G R A M.

4. Sarah
    November 5, 2014 / 8:57 pm

This is something that I definitely needed to read right now. I'm on the precipice of a major change, and it's all hingeing on one decision between a great risk or existing comfort. Thankfully I've been seeing some of my favourite blogs post about this very thing :)SarahSweet Spontaneity

5. Brooke Anderson
    November 5, 2014 / 9:59 pm

Such an insightful post. It's so easy to back away from taking a big step out of fear, but you're so right, it can lead to great things! Brookewww.pumpsandpushups.com

6. Alex
    November 5, 2014 / 10:06 pm

Awesome and honest post. I've been trying to take more risks because I tend to lack spontaneity, now I'm trying to take more trips and go out of my comfort zone.-Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

7. kTm
    November 6, 2014 / 12:45 pm

You nailed this topic perfectly! Although taking risk is always tricky for me, so many risk are opportunities to grow – you never know what one small decision can evolve into!Pick Your Beau

8. Amy
    November 6, 2014 / 2:42 pm

Moving away from home is one of the best decisions I ever made!coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com