I don’t have to explain to you that today is a HUGE shopping day. However, did you know that tomorrow is Small Business Saturday?
Small Business Saturday originated in 2010 and was created by American Express. The purpose was to bring more merchants to small businesses. One thing that I’m very passionate about is supporting small business, so I’ve compiled a list of some participating businesses for y’all to check out! In my opinion, an awesome sale is a great reason to give a new company a try. I’ve also shared a few “wishlist” items from each company!
- LPS Designs – 30% off all items
- Lilly Pulitzer “Hot Spot” Mini Notebook
- “After Labor Day” Cocktail Napkins
- “Confetti Multicolor” Note Cards
- Future First Lady – up to 60% off of select items and free FFL ornament with orders over $35
- Seaside Jems – 20% off any purchase $10+
- Rich Girl Rags – instore: BOGO Sale – Buy one monogrammed item & get the second for 50% off and 20 % off apparelonline: free shipping and receive $5 gift card to be used in stores when customer selects in store pickup
- Personally Preppy – 15% off everything and free shipping
See anything that you like? Be sure to check out all of these shops tomorrow to get these great deals! Hope that everyone had a wonderful, safe Thanksgiving!
Note: This is not a sponsored post, and I have received no compensation or product in exchange for this post.