This post continues to be one of my favorites! In my opinion, one of the best things about blogging is being able to connect with other bloggers! So here’s another opportunity for that 🙂 Can’t wait to read y’all’s answers!
Just a reminder: you can answer as few or as many of the questions as you would like. Don’t forget to leave your blog url with your answer. And of course – comment on other comments if you would like!
1. What are you most self-conscious about? (mini-survey for a future blog post!)
2. What’s at the top of your Christmas list?
3. What is your favorite family tradition?
4. Hot cocoa or apple cider?
5. If you were a Spice Girl, what would your name be?
6. Read any good books lately?
7. Vote: Should I chop my hair off or leave it long?
8. WiLdCaRd! Ask a question that you would like answered!
1. What are you most self-conscious about? I know this is weird, but I am so self-conscious about my hands. I look younger than I really am, but I feel like I have the hands of an old lady. If I had the opportunity to get work done for free, I would have collagen injected into my hands.
2. What’s at the top of your Christmas list? A personal trainer. Feel free to get me one if you win the lottery, because it’s definitely not in my budget!
3. What is your favorite family tradition? Growing up, my family did all of the holidays at my Mamaw and Papaw’s house. However, my mamaw passed away a few days before Thanksgiving when I was six, so we went out to eat and from then on out have always kind of alternated where we have holidays. Two years ago, we started having holidays at my papaw’s house again. I am sooo happy that my little brother is able to experience holidays the way that I did growing up.
4. Hot cocoa or apple cider? Apple cider! I love both, but we keep hot chocolate at work year round, so I can have it whenever I want. I love apple cider because I only indulge in it in the fall and winter.
5. If you were a Spice Girl, what would your name be? Sassy Spice!
6. Read any good books lately? Embarrassingly, no. I have been reading plenty of blogs, though!
7. Vote: Should I chop my hair off or leave it long? I spent ten minutes this morning trying to get it into a ponytail.
8. WiLdCaRd! Can’t wait to answer y’alls wild cards! *insert red dress, salsa dancing emoji here*
Can’t wait to read y’all’s answers! Hope you’re having a great Wednesday!