1. PostgradPrep
    November 12, 2014 / 6:28 pm

Hi! I love this idea.2. A personal trainer would be nice 🙂 but I actually have a fitbit on my Christmas list and that is kind of the same thing, right?3. We have a lot of traditions around Christmas. After Christmas Eve Mass we always go and drive around looking at homes lit up with lights. As for Christmas Day, we are only allowed to open are stockings until everyone is awake and then we go one gift per person waiting and watching everyone open every gift in a circle. It's kind of hard to explain but opening presents is a 2+ hour affair.4. Hot chocolate with mini marshmallows 5. Bookish Spice?6. I am currently reading Captive which is the sequel to Pawn that I loved last year and so far so good!7. I just chopped off my hair so I say, go for it!8. If you were given $1000 what would you do with the money?Thanks for this fun post on hump day! Jessicapreppostgrad.blogspot.com

2. Sarah Elizabeth
    November 12, 2014 / 6:55 pm

1. What are you most self-conscious about? That I wear my emotions & it's hard to disguise how I'm feeling – I'm working on that poker face to be a more effective business woman.2. What's at the top of your Christmas list? A job in Idaho :)3. What is your favorite family tradition? I love our Christmas Eve – early church service, dinner at PF Changs, driving around to look at lights, opening a new pair of pajamas & watching Elf.4. Hot cocoa or apple cider? Cider.5. If you were a Spice Girl, what would your name be? Sweet Spice.6. Read any good books lately? I'm loving the Century Trilogy by Ken Follet & Unbroken was really great!7. Vote: Should I chop my hair off or leave it long? Chop it! I just got a pixie a month ago & am on a short hair kick.

3. Miriam
    November 12, 2014 / 7:49 pm

I love these posts! 1. I am most self conscious about my weight :(2.On top of my Christmas list is a camera.4.Hot cocoa6. Yes, I actually wrote a book review on it today if you would like to check it out 🙂 I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. It's called 'One man's wilderness'7.Chop your hair! I used to have long hair for year, once I chopped it this summer I couldn't be happier. So much easier to manage!8. What is your favourite animal?DiscoverMe

4. kTm
    November 12, 2014 / 8:07 pm

These are always so much fun!1. What are you most self-conscious about? (mini-survey for a future blog post!) This sounds crazy but my self confidence. Growing up I really struggled with my confidence and although its twenty times better now some days little things will get to you for no reason.2. What's at the top of your Christmas list? A new yoga mat from lululemon3. What is your favorite family tradition? The oyster roast of the fall/winter my family always did during hunting season. We have people come over and its always just a really great time.4. Hot cocoa or apple cider? Definitely hot coco – I'm not a big cider person!5. If you were a Spice Girl, what would your name be? Definitely sassy spice too6. Read any good books lately? I feel like I'm literally stuck on the same book since you did your last post like this haha7. Vote: Should I chop my hair off or leave it long? Leave it long! I would kill to have locks like that – they're gorgeous!!8. WiLdCaRd! What is your favorite holiday drink at starbucks?Pick Your Beau

5. Alex
    November 12, 2014 / 9:44 pm

1. What are you most self-conscious about? (mini-survey for a future blog post!) — my job, I'd like to move up into a better position ASAP.2. What's at the top of your Christmas list? — leopard Clare V clutch3. What is your favorite family tradition? — We host a big game show every year on Christmas Eve4. Hot cocoa or apple cider? — cocoa5. If you were a Spice Girl, what would your name be? — Spending Spice because I have a terrible shopping habit (which makes me Poor Spice)6. Read any good books lately? Just finished Wild and it was good (a little slow though)7. Vote: Should I chop my hair off or leave it long? Chop it off!8. WiLdCaRd! Ask a question that you would like answered! What's your fav Thanksgiving side dish?-Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

6. Jordyn Brown
    November 13, 2014 / 1:33 am

1. What are you most self-conscious about? Probably the fact that almost everyone that graduated from high school with me are already graduating from college this May & I still have one more year…it's kind of unnerving. 2. What's at the top of your Christmas list? Bean boots!3. What is your favorite family tradition? I love the way we celebrate Christmas morning, the entire family has a huge breakfast after opening presents. It's such a cozy feeling. 4. Hot cocoa or apple cider? I really love both, so this is SO hard. But it has to be apple cider, there is just something about the comforting spicy smell & taste that I love.5. If you were a Spice Girl, what would your name be? Posh Spice because I kind of love Victoria Beckham. 6. Read any good books lately? Yes! I recently reread Marley & Me, but judge me…it's such a good book.7. Vote: Should I chop my hair off or leave it long? I'm a fan of long hair!8. WiLdCaRd! Can't wait to answer y'alls wild cards! If your nails had to be painted one color for the rest of your life, what color would it be?This was such a fun little survey, such a great idea!xoxo, SSwww.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

7. Southern NB Belle
    November 16, 2014 / 10:59 pm

1. What are you most self-conscious about? (mini-survey for a future blog post!)It's totally a toss up between my weight ( I think this is a super common one) and the scar on my neck from my thyroidectomy. Everyone says you cant see it but I can and I feel like its icky.2. What's at the top of your Christmas list?I would LOVE to have a new laptop. This one is so beat up it's sad.3. What is your favorite family tradition?Unfortunatley a lot of my family traditions died along with my Grandmother, but now that I'm an adult and have a place of my own, I'm trying to update them and bring them back! My newest fave is getting the family together and cooking a big meal for the Holidays, and using my Grammy's china.4. Hot cocoa or apple cider?Cocoa.Hands down.5. If you were a Spice Girl, what would your name be?Dry Sense of Humor Spice6. Read any good books lately?Sadly no, work consumes my life. I re-read Something Borrowed at the end of the summer as a hammock read and loved every minute of it though!7. Vote: Should I chop my hair off or leave it long?As someone who is currently recovering from my last hair chop off, keep it long. (I finally made it past my shoulders, woo!)8. WiLdCaRd! Ask a question that you would like answered!What is the one thing about the holidays (Thanksgiving/Christmas) that you always are the most excited about?PS. Totally feel your pain in your most recent post about how Christmas flies in like lighting. Here in Canada we have our Thanksgiving in October, and there's a few weeks of peace until after Remembrance Day (Nov 11) until everything barfs up Christmas. Its like you go to sleep on the 11th and the 12th its full on Christmas mode. I'm not readyyyyy!