It’s hard to believe that my 24th birthday is only 3 months away… This year has absolutely FLOWN by! I didn’t do an update last month because I had one of my busiest work weeks + immediately left for a much needed vacation. Here’s my progress!
- Learn calligraphy – I’m going to buy myself the pens this month from Michaels and try to learn some online!
- Devote myself to a devotional – I’m about to start The Best Yes book & workbook if anyone wants to join me!
- Spend a weekend in Asheville – I don’t think this one is going to happen, and I’m pretty okay with that. C & I stopped into Asheville for lunch on our way home from South Carolina, and it was an absolute mess and way more stressful than it should have been.
- Regularly attend church – I have to get better about this one.
100 Happy Days Challenge Utilize the shift key
- Become a devoted yogi – I have been slacking.
Plan an amazing bridal shower
- Law school “stuff” – Postponed…
Visit a “Paint your own pottery” studio Have a 3-year cancer free celebration
- Plan another sold out event – It’s so close to happening! I am trying to prolong it as long as possible, because the earlier you sell out, the more nasty phone calls you receive.
- Stay away from caffeine – I cheated a little on this one when I wasn’t able to get my infusion when I needed it and needed something to get me through the day. However, I have stopped again!
- Do more Meals on Wheels routes – They’re all taken for this year. I wish that I would have signed up for warmer months. Maybe I’ll be able to get one in January!
- Add to my Lilly Pulitzer collection – Still adding!
- Continue improvements on the blog – I have some really exciting stuff coming up that I want to scream from the rooftops, but it is a little premature. However, I am thrilled to have been chosen as a Marley Lilly blogger!!
- Visit Nashville again – It isn’t looking like this one is going to happen this year.
- Be a birthday fairy – I can finally check this one off! There were a ton of birthdays at work over the course of a few days, so I brought a cake to work to celebrate!
Go to a concert
- Plan a brunch – I really want to have a glamping party for my birthday, so I may tie in a brunch with that somehow.
- Find a diet that works – I have scheduled a glucose test… hooray.
Put more effort into my professional appearance
- Keep smiling – I told y’all – this one will be on here every time!
- Continue doing things that scare me – Done! I think I’ve done more accounting type work in the past few weeks than I did in my undergrad accounting classes. I don’t enjoy it in the least bit, but it had to be done. I came out of the situation feeling more confident about my abilities!
Hope everyone has a happy Monday! How’s the progress going on your list?