I can’t tell y’all how good it felt to wake up this morning with no plans, no work, and no one to entertain (besides Franny!) Re-charging was definitely necessary. As I flipped through my Us Weekly (finally found the one covering Lauren Conrad’s wedding!!!!!!!!!!) & enjoyed a homemade pumpkin spice chai latte, I made a list of thoughts and things to do.
– My pumpkin spice chai latte is amazing. How I made it through every morning without one of these, I will never know. Expect the recipe on the blog next week 🙂
– What will Francis be for Halloween? My best friend suggested a hula girl & my boyfriend suggested Smokey the Dog (Tennessee mascot.) What do y’all think?
– Who is Rita Ora? I don’t have cable, and on the rare occasion that I drive somewhere, I listen to country music. I pick up a magazine probably once a month. She is all over my Us Weekly & TMZ though.
– The Dad from Married…With Children is also the dad from Modern Family. C & I got Hulu two weeks ago just to watch Modern Family. Lilly is so sassy is this season!
– I’ll never understand excessive first birthday parties. Maybe this is where I’m a “bad blogger.” I just can’t imagine spending a ton of money on a first birthday party that rivals a wedding. I did have crazy birthday parties growing up, but I was also old enough to choose a party over getting a lot of gifts. (I’m sure there are people out there who will never understand my desire to dress my dog up for Halloween, so this is probably an ironic statement.)
– Reese Witherspoon is adorable. Can I be her?
– I need a doormat. Now that I’m walking in grass when I take my dog out, a doormat is a definite need. I love this one, but I would feel bad wiping my feet on it because it’s so cute!
– I also need a new book. Maybe I’ll finally get around to reading Gone Girl.
What are y’all up to this weekend?