Has it really already been a month since the last time that I posted?! This year is flying by wayyyy tooo quickly! I’m afraid to blink at this point!
- Learn calligraphy – I’m optimistic that I will be able to start this the second week of October! It will be just in time to do make all sorts of cute fall prints for my home 🙂
- Devote myself to a devotional – I need to order a new one TODAY. I’d really like to start one based on Proverbs 31. Feel free to leave suggestions if you have one that you love!!
- Spend a weekend in Asheville – Still haven’t gotten around to this one.
- Regularly attend church – I am so ashamed that I haven’t gotten better about this one. Since sleeping in seems to be my issue, I’m going to start exploring online services.
100 Happy Days Challenge Utilize the shift key
- Become a devoted yogi – Still needs major work… Gotta get back on my yoga grind.
Plan an amazing bridal shower
- Law school “stuff” – This one is postponed… again. See ya eventually, law school!
Visit a “Paint your own pottery” studio Have a 3-year cancer free celebration
- Plan another sold out event – It’s coming along, and we are expecting another sell out! (P.S. – I went through my event book yesterday, and between 2/5/14 and 10/02/14, I have planned TWENTY-THREE work events. Wow.)
- Stay away from caffeine – I have been cheating a little on this one. There was an issue with my insurance, so I haven’t been able to get the medication that I need, and won’t be able to until (hopefully) Oct. 2. Instead of going six weeks between infusions, I will have waited almost ten weeks. I have been praying that God will give me energy to get through the workday, and I have been so fortunate because he has provided. I have also been allowing myself to have a chai or green tea once a day if I feel like I’m going to fall asleep at work, as they have minimum caffeine.
- Do more Meals on Wheels routes – Still haven’t figured out why this one stresses me out so much.
- Add to my Lilly Pulitzer collection – The After Party Sale was great for my collection! I went to the Lilly store last weekend, and surprisingly didn’t buy anything! I loved the fall collection online, but I didn’t love it as much in store.
- Continue improvements on the blog – Starting to feel like my re-branding is never going to get completed after all.
- Visit Nashville again – Maybe I’ll go for my birthday next year? It just hasn’t been in the cards.
- Be a birthday fairy – I’ve felt more like the baby shower fairy the past few months, but I guess that works too!
Go to a concert –
- Plan a brunch – Currently burnt out on planning things. Someone please plan a brunch and invite me. Haha.
- Find a diet that works – Last month’s low carb diet lasted a total of three days, and that is being generous. Because of the insurance situation, I have realized that I really need to take better care of my body through exercise and diet.
Put more effort into my professional appearance Keep smiling
- Continue doing things that scare me – In the past month, I have done a lot of babysitting for a newborn. It was terrifying, but definitely a learning experience. I also had to plan out an entire month of social media at work, and it was another scary experience. But once I got it figured out, I realized how much easier it made my life and my work day! Oh, and I now share my space with a dog… Talk about adjusting! (PS – It’s the best kind of adjusting.)
What have y’all been up to in the past month? Do you have a list of your own? Hope that you have a great Thursday! (How is it already Thursday?)