1. Taylor @ a little bit sassy, a bit more smartassy
    August 5, 2014 / 4:25 pm

1. I am a complete psycho when it comes to… my laundry. I like things folded a very specific way & I stress when my closet is a mess (I worked in retail entirely too long) 2. I am not so secretly obsessed with… pug dogs! 3. If I could be anyone else for a day, I would be… Sophia Bush4. My best advice to high school ladies is… don't settle for anything or anyone. The best days of your life are yet to come. 5. If I could only have one beauty product, it would be… concealer.6. Do you make lists or can you keep up with everything in your head? I'm a list fanatic. I make a list for everything under the sun. 7. What's your dream date? My dream date would be going to a lake and spending the day on a boat talking and getting to know each other. I believe that no matter how long you have been with someone, there is always more to learn. 8. Be sure to give us your blog URL! http://alittlebitsassyabitmoresmartassy.blogspot.com/9. What is your favorite thing to do to unwind?

2. BKCsquared
    August 5, 2014 / 6:48 pm

Love this idea! Thank you for setting it up :)1. I am a complete psycho when it comes to…my expectations.2. I am not so secretly obsessed with…guilty pleasure TV shows.3. If I could be anyone else for a day, I would be…Rihanna or Kate Middleton.4. My best advice to high school ladies is…don't worry about being popular, focus on making a few friends that will be around for life.5. If I could only have one beauty product, it would be…mascara because my eyelashes are invisible without it.6. Do you make lists or can you keep up with everything in your head? I have to make lists! Otherwise, things will not get done.7. What's your dream date? A quick trip to Paris.8. Be sure to give us your blog URL! Here it is!9. What is your pet peeve? Drivers who are not paying attention! & slow Prius drivers.xo, Bwww.BKCsquared.com

3. Alex
    August 5, 2014 / 8:34 pm

1. I am a complete psycho when it comes to… painting my nails– I hate when they're chipped.2. I am not so secretly obsessed with… Survivor, I want to compete on the show one day.3. If I could be anyone else for a day, I would be… somebody rich but not famous so I could go shopping unnoticed. 4. My best advice to high school ladies is… love yourself, confident girls are the prettiest girls.5. If I could only have one beauty product, it would be… Banana Boat After Sun Lotion–especially in the summer.6. Do you make lists or can you keep up with everything in your head? -LISTSSS7. What's your dream date? — Something nerdy, I'm a sucker for drinks and arcade games.8. Be sure to give us your blog URL! http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com9. Wildcard – You make up a question, and others can comment on your comment with their answer 🙂 — What's your dream job?-Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

4. Kellyinthecity
    August 5, 2014 / 9:49 pm

This is so cute!! I love Eloise, too. 🙂 xxKellykellyinthecity.com

5. Vett Vandiver
    August 5, 2014 / 11:28 pm

fun facts 🙂 and congrats on your own url!!

6. Lenya
    August 5, 2014 / 11:32 pm

Congrats SS on your own url! Cool! Mascara would be my choice too.xoxLenyaFashionDreams&Lifestyle

7. Pink and Fabulous
    August 6, 2014 / 1:21 am

Love learning more!! I would absolute be LC for a day 😉

8. Melanie Sutrathada
    August 6, 2014 / 1:55 pm

Loved this post! I totally agree about the sense of community with bloggers – it's actually one of my favorite parts about blogging (:It was so much fun seeing all the things we have in common like wanting to be Lauren Conrad and freaking out about liquids and electronics, lol! Can't wait to learn more about you!MelanieLace and Combat Boots | a life + style blog

9. AJ
    August 6, 2014 / 4:24 pm

1. I am a complete psycho when it comes to… organizing my new house. Me and the fiance just bought our first place, and I really need to tone down my nesting haha.2. I am not so secretly obsessed with… Taylor Swift.3. If I could be anyone else for a day, I would be… Gracie Gold.4. My best advice to high school ladies is… don't worry about guys! You'll end up fine in the end.5. If I could only have one beauty product, it would be… mascara (falsies).6. Do you make lists or can you keep up with everything in your head? I'm a HUGE list lover. I can't control myself.7. What's your dream date? Anything with my guy haha. But I LOVE food, so dinner/drinks is the best.8. Be sure to give us your blog URL! http://www.TheAJMinute.com9. Favorite 'go to' accessory?XO AJTheAJMinute | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin