1. Lauren Rose
    August 8, 2014 / 8:14 pm

I want to try that nudes palette too! Great post – my college budget means only drugstore makeup for me!laurenroseprep.blogspot.com

2. Michaela Fisch
    August 9, 2014 / 3:35 am

The nudes palette looks AMAZING! Like a NAKED dupe! I'm a huge drugstore user. I'm very picky and too hesitant to spend that much money for something I'm not sure I will like. Currently I'm using the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream which I like a lot. Also the Maybelline Great Lashes Lots of Lashes mascara has officially become my perfect mascara. And if you are looking for a great lipstick, Revlon Colorstay Overtime would literally stay on for days if I didn't take it off!Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

3. Sarah M
    August 9, 2014 / 3:58 am

that nail colour is stunning! I love your blog, I'd love to stay in touch via Google Friend Connect 🙂 Legally Brunette

4. kayla paxton
    August 9, 2014 / 5:07 am

Just a heads up, I've heard some pretty bad reviews about the foundation!

5. Lenya
    August 9, 2014 / 10:06 pm

SS I love your witty writing 😉 nope haven't tried any of the above yet. I love L'Oreal Volume million mascara, love Milano blushes, great pigmentation, Rimmel eye pencil is my holy grail, also their nail polish are pretty good. kissesLenyaFashionDreams&Lifestyle

6. Makeshift Munch
    August 11, 2014 / 2:03 am

That nudes palette is gorgeous! I haven't checked out the drugstore make up selection in a while, so thanks for the reminder dear!Makeshift Munch

7. McKenzie Wild
    August 11, 2014 / 2:39 pm

I have never tried those brands before. Stop by your favorite makeup counters and ask for samples, most companies are happy to put any sample in a small container. I use these to get me through when I cannot afford to buy a full-sized product.

8. Brittney
    August 11, 2014 / 5:23 pm

Have fun with your bf, and you'll see each other soon again, I'm sure. I've heard good things about the Maybelline nude palette. I've seen a promo in a magazine for a new one with purple shades, and I can't wait to find that in stores.Another Beautiful Thing

9. Diana Ashuayem
    August 12, 2014 / 12:46 pm

I love the maybelline nude palette. Do you want to follow each other? Let me know.www.effortlesslady.com