Well friends, I have definitely hit the halfway point of my 24 before 24 challenge! Thanks for enjoying this ride with me! Judging by the looks of this list, I have some things to get started on.
- Learn calligraphy – I haven’t even started. But I have decided to put law school off for another year due to some unexplained health issues, so that will allow me more time to do things I actually want!
- Devote myself to a devotional – I really fell in love with a devotional, and then I fell out of it. I must get better about this.
- Spend a weekend in Asheville – I went to Asheville for a painting class and dinner, but I am hoping to go back for my boyfriend & I’s one year anniversary in November! I went to Market Square in Knoxville this weekend, and it reminded me a lot of Asheville. I definitely want to go back there, as well!
- Regularly attend church – I am about to take a big step in my faith. I was raised Methodist, but I haven’t regularly attended church since I was 15. I have plans to start attending a Catholic church, as I also plan to convert to Catholicism. I have been praying a lot about whether or not this is a step that I should take, and also praying about who my sponsor will be.
100 Happy Days Challenge Utilize the shift key
- Become a devoted yogi – This one could use work. I haven’t been taking classes as regularly as I used to, but I have been trying to watch a youtube yoga session each night before bed!
Plan an amazing bridal shower
- Law school “stuff” – Officially putting this one off for another year until I figure out what’s going on with my body.
Visit a “Paint your own pottery” studio Have a 3-year cancer free celebration
- Plan another sold out event – It’s in December…. sooo nervous!
Stay away from caffeine
- Do more Meals on Wheels routes – I do not know why this one stresses me out so badly.
- Add to my Lilly Pulitzer collection – This weekend, I found an amazing pair of Lilly Pulitzer jeans on a ridiculous sale. It’s disgusting how cheaply I got them. Also, the After Party Sale helped me to expand my collection by adding this ipad case, a navy tassel necklace, a Murfee scarf in ‘Pop’, and Define Nice sweater to my collection. (I really want to wear the sweater for the company Christmas party!) Update – just added the Eliza dress in navy.
- Continue improvements on the blog – I have finally decided on a logo! So from there, it will all come together. EEEEEKKK!
- Visit Nashville again – Working on it.
- Be a birthday fairy – I surprised a friend with cupcakes for her birthday, so I’m on the right path!
Go to a concert –I went to see Train, and it was AMAZING. I was beyond impressed.
- Plan a brunch – Still working on it.
- Find a diet that works – Yesterday started a transition into a low carb diet. This isn’t a decision made for weight loss, but instead to help my blood sugar.
Put more effort into my professional appearanceTrying to look like more of Joan and less of a Peggy. I’m obsessed with Mad Men. Keep smiling
- Continue doing things that scare me – This month’s thing that scares me is doing some promotional modeling at a local event with no one that I know. Hopefully everything goes (decently) smoothly!
Thanks for following along on my journey! Have a wonderful Tuesday!