1. Megan
    July 2, 2014 / 4:07 pm

The Anastasia Brow Duo Powder is amazing and is buildable – I have used a lot of other products but keep going back to this one! Also, Clinique's BB and CC creams are incredible – I use the BB cream for my everyday foundation and love it!

2. Caroline {Virginia Sweet}
    July 2, 2014 / 5:12 pm

love the shorts, dress and the blog cards!!!! So fun!

3. Taylor
    July 2, 2014 / 5:33 pm

I use Physician's Formula BB cream every day and I love it! It's perfectly comparable to what I used to use from Sephora, and is also much cheaper.

4. Kristin
    July 2, 2014 / 6:06 pm

I've also been lusting over that dress!! I'm debating on whether I should really but it or not… like I need another dress haha!Kristinthedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

5. Alex
    July 2, 2014 / 8:04 pm

I have that scalloped dress and it fit to my normal size, not sure if that helps!-Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

6. Kylie Mavrakis
    July 2, 2014 / 8:14 pm

Oh my gosh, totally get those shorts and the dress! Too cute!xo Kyliewww.dressinsparkles.com

7. Gabriela
    July 3, 2014 / 2:37 am

Ah, I love the shorts and the dress! I would totally get the dress…so easy to dress up or down or in between. 😉

8. Makeshift Munch
    July 3, 2014 / 3:23 pm

I'm looking to purchase some new furniture for my apt! Makeshift Munch

9. Ashlee
    July 7, 2014 / 8:52 pm

I've been trying to find that dress all week!! I saw a waitress in Charleston wearing it and I haven't stopped talking about it since. Looked adorable on!

10. Laura (bright and beautiful)
    July 7, 2014 / 9:14 pm

Loving your selections! I'd also recommend the Anastasia brow line products 🙂

11. Michaela Fisch
    July 8, 2014 / 10:23 pm

I am loving that you have "approved" spending – I need to set that up for myself. That all went out the window for me with the 4th of July sales. I use the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB and I love it!Please check out my blog! xo, Michaelahttp://monogrammedmidwesterner.blogspot.com/