1. Lenya
    July 15, 2014 / 5:05 pm

My fav by Train is Hey Soul Sister. I've not been to a Train concert yet but I am sure you'll have a blast. What would I wear? Dunno….but not a romper or overall, too much hassle if you have to use the public ones ;)kissesLenyaFashionDreams&Lifestyle

2. Haley Valerie
    July 15, 2014 / 5:54 pm

I love the Jack Rogers!Haleyhaleyvalerie.com

3. My name is Lydia
    July 15, 2014 / 7:09 pm

Sorry to hear about your Blogger not being able to reply – I've never heard of that before! By the way, love the look! 😉

4. Nathalie Van Hauwe
    July 15, 2014 / 9:06 pm

Love those Jacks!! And I've been to the festival Rock Werchter in Belgium :)shewearsprep.blogspot.com

5. Morgan Sellers
    July 16, 2014 / 2:04 am

LOVE THIS LOOK! Rock that flower crown girlfriend!xoxMorganThe Tennessee Life

6. Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies
    July 16, 2014 / 11:20 am

Thank you so much for putting that how-to at the end of this post. I couldn't figure out how to become a reply blogger after adding my blog to google +. Hopefully now I fixed it.

7. Kristin
    July 16, 2014 / 1:59 pm

Cute outfit inspiration! I love Train, especially Meet Virginia! Hope you have a blast!Kristinthedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

8. Michaela Fisch
    July 17, 2014 / 3:58 am

I love Train! They are definitely on my must see list. I love the outfit you put together!xo, Michaela The Monogrammed Midwesterner

9. Alicia Mackin
    July 17, 2014 / 9:11 pm

Me neither, I would love to get to an outside concert sometime this summer. Love your picks, this would make for a great festival look.Allie of ALLIE NYCallienyc.com

10. ayman mania
    September 6, 2015 / 4:55 pm

beautiful casual all look…Such an inspiration and awesome look different from others!elan clothing / makeup looks / designer salwar kameez

11. ayman mania
    September 7, 2015 / 9:56 am

I love your writing style, it's almost poetic! I enjoy reading it very much, probably because you describe thoughts which I share with you :)nomi ansari / cute makeup ideas / summer dresses for women

12. Clothing PK 9
    September 25, 2015 / 3:58 pm

Wow! It looks like you had a great time in Seoul mehndi designs for kids