It’s that time again… Time for an update on my 24 Before 24 List!
- Spend a weekend in Asheville I kind of completed this one in the past month! While it wasn’t a weekend, I did go to Asheville for an evening for my little’s bachelorette party. We had a painting party at Canvas, which I highly recommend! Painting was followed by dinner at Tupelo Honey Cafe. If you go, be sure to try their okra! Helpful Hint: I was unimpressed with the fact that you can’t make reservations for large parties at the downtown location; however the Hendersonville Road location does take reservations!
- Regularly attend church – Now that my boyfriend and I are living in the same town, we really want to start attending church together. We plan to start hunting for churches of our own very soon. (We plan to attend two churches and alternate, as he is Catholic, and I am Methodist.)
- Plan an amazing bridal shower – I can by no means claim that I planned my little’s shower. I can only hope that my Matron of Honor goes through the planning pains that hers did! However, we hosted the shower where I work, and I was able to help set-up. It was a beautiful location, and I was so happy to be part of it.
- Visit a “Paint your own pottery” studio – Did this one again! Except it was a canvas painting party. (See item 1!) I’ve realized that I enjoy canvas painting parties more than painting my own pottery with no direction. I just really can’t enjoy no structure.
- Plan another sold out event – December will be here before we know it! Eeeek! This one is going to be a challenge because of budget cuts, but I’m oddly excited about that.
- Stay away from caffeine – Still no cheating. I’m not trying to have an seizures!
- Continue improvements on the blog – I know that I say every month I’m working on the branding, and I’m still working on it this month. I’m not great with this stuff, so I’m kind of at the mercy of others. But in other news, I have been slowly learning how to make graphics and do super basic tasks on Photoshop!
- Go to a concert – I’m going to one tomorrow! Whooo!
- Find a diet that works – My chronic illness flared, which resulted in steroids. My current diet is eating everything imaginable, and the more salt the better. I’m going to start eating clean when I get off of these things.
- Put more effort into my professional appearance – This is a continuous cycle. Some days are really good, others are weak. But I do feel like I am slowly improving on this!
- Keep smiling – Every day, I am reminded that there are so many reasons to smile. If there is a month that this isn’t on my list of completed items, then I have failed entirely.
- Continue doing things that scare me – The past month I have really tested this one out. I’m thankful that I’m at a point in life where I can look back on trials and smile because they’re over and I survived. Ultimately, I have to remember to trust God and His timing, which is definitely easier said than done.
Thanks for following along! If you have a bucket list, feel free to link to it in the comment section… I would love to check it out!