1. Brittney, Breaking Free
    June 12, 2014 / 7:47 pm

I really want some chocolate milk now…deana carter omg did I shave my legs for this or strawberry wine those were my jams!

2. Alex
    June 12, 2014 / 7:54 pm

Totally agree with all of these, except Chipotle… I have to admit I prefer Moes (I know, blasphemy haha!).-Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

3. Kristin
    June 12, 2014 / 8:08 pm

Totally agree with what you said about Essie nail polish! I seriously can't get enough. Same goes for country music; it's what I grew up on and still prefer it above any other type of music! I really wish I could afford to be obsessed with Lilly and Kate Spade haha… Maybe one day!Kristinthedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

4. BMorePreppy
    June 12, 2014 / 10:00 pm

Love this and I love the how your first Lilly is something so special. And Alex, I am with you on the Moes thing!bmorepreppy.blogspot.com/

5. kTm
    June 13, 2014 / 5:39 pm

Such a cute (and creative post)!! I totally understand ALL those obsessions- well except for chipotle, they are finally building one where I live and I can't wait to try it!kTmPick Your Beau

6. Kylie Mavrakis
    June 13, 2014 / 9:20 pm

Totally agree with all these obsessions! (PS try dark chocolate almond milk. AMAZING! Especially over a plain cereal!) I would also add a J.Crew obsession to my list!xo Kyliewww.dressinsparkles.com

7. Preppy Palms
    June 15, 2014 / 4:39 pm

Literally obsessed with Chipotle. Chipotle is life. But then again, so is Essie, Lilly and Kate Spade! Couldn't think of a more perfect list. Gabbyhttp://preppypalms.blogspot.com

8. Regine Karpel
    June 17, 2014 / 11:53 am

Yay for Lilly and cancer FREE

9. katelyn carter
    June 18, 2014 / 2:49 am

okay so I love this post!!! I admit I slack majorly on reading blogs but yours is adorable and I have to get better about it!! LOVE YOU! 🙂

10. Sydney L.
    June 18, 2014 / 3:02 am

So I completely understand all of these! My sorority sisters and I are so excited about the Chipolte under construction near campus! -SydneyToodlebelle's BlogP.S. I'm seriously craving chocolate milk now. Thankyoumam…