1. Megan
    June 11, 2014 / 6:02 pm

So many of these are AMAZING! I'm a die hard GG fan and truly believe once you make it to later seasons – you will become fond of Chuck and Blair (or at the very least understand them). Love OITNB, but every episode I have a moral struggle on how controversial it is. Great post!

2. Miss Janice
    June 11, 2014 / 7:06 pm

I don't get OITNB either and "Bae" needs to go away.

3. Brittney, Breaking Free
    June 11, 2014 / 7:26 pm

I have no idea who any of the people are.I do like OITNB LOLWhat the hell is BAE?

4. Alex
    June 11, 2014 / 8:11 pm

Haha I do love OITNB, but I totally understand why it wouldn't be for everyone it has a lot of crude material. -Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

5. Marshall
    June 11, 2014 / 9:54 pm

I just can't deal with "bae." It drives me crazy. I've never really fully understood the Blair Waldorf craze, but then again I read the books and didn't watch the show. I was always more of a fan of Serena anyways!http://memandco.blogspot.com/

6. Chelsea
    June 12, 2014 / 1:26 am

I'm SO with ya! I recently tried Orange is the New Black too, and I just knew there couldn't be a "happy ending" for that kind of show! As for Gatsby, it seriously bugs me too! Yes, his parties sound amazing, but no, he does not sound like my dream guy!

7. Miss ALK
    June 12, 2014 / 2:08 am

This list made me smile! Totally agree with you on OITNB. I think it's fascinating that a show about a women's prison has gained so much popularity (and great!! Props to that) but I haven't watched it and don't plan to because of the mature content. And 100% agree with you about the Gatsby thing as well- haha!xoxo Awww.southernbelleintraining.com

8. Caroline {Virginia Sweet}
    June 12, 2014 / 2:30 am

hahahah this post makes me laugh! I love it! I really don't like the series OITNB but I really liked the book!! xoxo

9. Kristin
    June 12, 2014 / 8:06 pm

Yes to all of these… Especially the e-gents and "bae." If it weren't for twitter I wouldn't have heard of most of these, and that's partly why I just can't get into twitter and am picky about who I follow!Kristinthedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

10. Tory Banknell
    June 17, 2014 / 3:54 pm

I feel like the only person on the entire planet that doesn't get the whole Orange is the New Black thing. Honestly, I've never tried to watch it, but from what I've heard, I know it's not for me. I cannot, for the life of me, understand what peoples obsessions with it are! Glad to know I'm not alone!

11. Meet With a Smile
    June 19, 2014 / 1:30 pm

I hate when kids use "bae"!!!!!!!!!! It's so dumb and they think they're so cool….I'm like NO, you sound uneducated with a speech impediment!!! haha great list!!! And The Great Gatsby is one of my fave books too! xoxoStephanie @ Meet With a Smilewww.meetwithasmile.com