It’s that time of the month again… Time for a 24 Before 24 Update! (Here is the original list if you’re unfamiliar.) I like to post a monthly update because it keeps me accountable and also reminds me of what I should probably get started on.
- Spend a weekend in Asheville – It’s not exactly a weekend, but I will be spending an afternoon there for my little’s bachelorette party!
- 100 Happy Days Challenge – I completed it!!! *confetti emjoi* I strongly encourage you to give it a try, as it trains you to think about the happy things that have happened in your day. 100happydays.com
- Utilize the shift key – I’m getting good at this one!
- Plan an amazing bridal shower – The shower is this upcoming weekend! I didn’t plan the majority of the shower, but I am excited to help.
- Law school “stuff” – I’ve been seeing a counselor for test anxiety, and it seems to be working. I’m just ready to have it all over with.
- Have a 3-year cancer free celebration – Instead of having a party, I directed my funds into moving out on my own! While it wasn’t the party that I had imagined, it is definitely a celebration of independence.
- Plan another sold out event – I have a big (and expensive) training event this week, and it looks like it’s going to sell out! Woo hoo!
- Stay away from caffeine – Still haven’t cheated!
- Do more Meals on Wheels routes – I keep waiting for my chance, but everyone is scooping the routes up like crazy! Maybe I’ll get one this summer.
- Add to my Lilly Pulitzer collection – I could really use a new dress.
- Continue improvements on the blog – A lot of work is going on behind the scenes… Can’t wait til y’all get to see the new changes!
- Go to a concert – I’ve been going to lots of local concerts lately!
- Put more effort into my professional appearance – I’ve made that a goal for this week! So far, I’ve attempted to do a little something with my hair each day, dug through my jewelry box to match up for each outfit, put on a tiny bit of makeup, and painted my nails.
- Keep smiling – This is one that you can guarantee will be on here every month!
- Continue doing things that scare me – I have an interview tomorrow for a leadership organization, and I am so nervous! I have to get an IV of medication this afternoon, which means I will spend most of tomorrow dragging around and recovering. Hopefully I will still pull it off and interview well!
Do you have a bucket list? Happy Tuesday!