1. Kylie Mavrakis
    May 30, 2014 / 4:19 pm

I am loving all these picks! I'm pretty much obsessed with all the cheese boards from C.Wonder, so I think I need multiple ones ;)xo Kyliewww.dressinsparkles.com

2. Kristin
    May 30, 2014 / 4:31 pm

That's so exciting you're moving out on your own! I'm jealous, but I know that my time for that will come! I love all your picks, especially the cute cutting board! That's something I hadn't thought about but would definitely come in handy because I enjoy a good wine and cheese snack too :)Congratulations on your big step!Kristinthedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

3. Lauren Rose
    May 30, 2014 / 5:06 pm

Congratulations that's so exciting! I love everything you've picked out so far. I can't wait to see some pictures when you're done!laurenroseprep.blogspot.com

4. Caroline {Virginia Sweet}
    May 30, 2014 / 5:09 pm

Love all your finds! We have a ton of the Hemnes pieces from Ikea and love them!!!

5. Gabriela
    May 30, 2014 / 9:26 pm

There are SO many things you realize you need once you move out! I am so grateful for can openers, measuring cups/spoons, tooth brush holders (we use a mason jar, since we didn't realize this until we had nowhere to place them the first night), spatulas, and my small ironing board/iron! Haha well, a lot of other random stuff, but I really didn't think about these! 😉 congratulations on the move! It's exciting!

6. Elizabeth
    May 31, 2014 / 5:22 pm

OMG. I didnt know there were Lilly shower curtains! I am DYING! 🙂 I hope you can get some of the stuff you want! Love Always,Elizabeththejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

7. Katherine L
    May 31, 2014 / 6:44 pm

I really want to move out on my own, but still being in college and having a very limited income, combined with the fact Toronto is one of the most expensive cities in Canada to live in, I don't think that will be happening anytime soon. But I'm already starting to buy some things that I can take with me to a future apartment. -Katherinehttp://thegreenbows.blogspot.ca

8. Alex
    May 31, 2014 / 10:24 pm

Hooray for moving out, I hope everything goes great! You will have to give us a tour when you're all settled. -Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com/