1. McKenzie Wild
    May 5, 2014 / 7:55 pm

I like that look on others, just not really my style! I did have shorter more professional hair. But I wanted it long so I could wear it curly for graduation. Growing up one step at a time. Haha

2. Lauren Scorzafava
    May 5, 2014 / 8:10 pm

I still don't know how I feel about this hair trend. It looks good on some people if it's done right! I definitely love to have a few trendy pieces in my wardrobe to mix in with classics. It's just fun! xxLauren Elizabeth Petite in Pearls

3. Alex
    May 5, 2014 / 8:23 pm

I think it will be a fun hair style for summer! -Alexwww.monstermisa.blogspot.com

4. Lauren Rose
    May 5, 2014 / 9:18 pm

I've always liked that look, especially for summer! And I love Jessie James Decker too!laurenroseprep.blogspot.com

5. kTm
    May 6, 2014 / 12:40 am

I love the look (and the ombre) but I think it would just look silly on me! I usually stick with just highlights/lowlights.kTmpickyourbeau.blogspot.com

6. Kristin
    May 6, 2014 / 2:13 pm

My style has been changing lately too! It's becoming more classic and grown-up. I've never dyed my hair because I really like the different tones of brown I have and I'm not that daring haha, but I'm sure that style would look great on you!Kristinthedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

7. AJ
    May 7, 2014 / 3:05 pm

JJD is so cute! :)Love this post.I just tagged you on my blog for the TMI Tag :)AJ | TheAJMinute

8. Lenya
    May 8, 2014 / 10:35 pm

I am sure you will rock the look. Sun kissed hair will look great on you. Looking forward to see you with the new 'hair' honeykissesLenyaFashionDreams&Lifestyle

9. Mary W. Dorsey
    December 7, 2017 / 10:58 am

good post

10. Fernando Bragg
    June 13, 2018 / 7:47 am

Awesome. I have been looking for some inspiration for this and done, check, your hair! Perfect. Thank u sharing this post.. Go right here see more details about hair colors