Another month has passed already… Can y’all believe it? Here is the latest update in my 24 Before 24 Series!
- Regularly attend church – This month starts my search for a home church!
- 100 Happy Days Challenge – I’m almost finished with the challenge! I’m currently on day 89! I highly recommend this to y’all. When all of the crazy things were going on with my family, I really had to think about one positive of the day that made me happy. This challenge has changed my life, because I now make a concentrated effort every night to think of what my daily positives were.
- Utilize the shift key – I’m getting better at this one. Yay for efficiency!
- Become a devoted yogi – Well friends, I bought some new goodies at Lululemon, including a hot pink yoga mat. However, I’ve been slacking a little. I expect that my routine will become a little more stable next month when I have some more space.
- Plan an amazing bridal shower – Less than 50 days to the wedding! Eeeeekkk!
- Law school “stuff” – I started seeing a counselor to cope with my test anxiety, and he is awesome! We have been working on getting to the root of the problem, which really doesn’t even seem to be the LSAT at all.
- Have a 3-year cancer free celebration – I have a post scheduled for next week full of details! It’s getting soooo soon.
- Plan another sold out event – The event may not be until December, but planning has begun!
- Stay away from caffeine – Still going strong with NO cheats!
- Continue improvements on the blog – They’re coming, I promise!
- Go to a concert – I have plans to go see Train & the Dirty Guvs with some friends here in a couple of months!
- Put more effort into my professional appearance – I do so well, and then I fall off the wagon. Oh well, there’s always next week!
- Keep smiling – I’m all smiles 🙂
- Continue doing things that scare me – I have recently made a HUGE decision. I am nervous and scared, but I am also excited. It is going to be a huge change for me, but change is necessary for growth!
Have any of y’all made progress on your bucket lists lately? I’d love to hear about it!
Happy Saturday, friends!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, and all views are my own.