Happy Tuesday, y’all! I have been struggling and struggling with what to write about, but nothing has really stood out to me. So instead of writing about my life, which y’all probably know more about than you desire, I want to know about your lives! I feel like we all communicate in comments and kind of get a feel for each other through posts, but I like to think of y’all as friends, especially after all of your support with everything going on at home right now.
So I’ll post some questions. You can choose to answer one of them or all of them or even none of them. And you can ask me whatever you feel like, as well 🙂
1. Where are you from? [be as specific or as vague as you would like]
2. What inspired you to start blogging?
3. Read any good books lately?
4. What is your “signature look” when it comes to fashion?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. Are you in school or did you go to school? What were you involved in?
7. What toppings do you put on your fro yo?
8. What are your career aspirations?
9. What’s the biggest problem that you feel society faces?
10. What is your favorite scripture or quote?
11. Do you have any advice for me?
I can’t wait to read your comments & get to know you! Happy happy Tuesday 🙂
P.S – Not even going to try to act like I came up with this idea myself. Idea credit to the amazing Carly at College Prepster who did a similar post a few weeks ago. 🙂
P.P.S – Shameless plug. If you are a Kappa Delta (or like Kappa Deltas, or like me) please take a second to like these two photos for my chapter & help them win the Derby Days banner competition. I know our girls have worked their little fannies off on the banner and cooler! Banner // Cooler [ And I wouldn’t hate it if you shared the pics if you feel compelled to 😉 ]