1. Kristin
    April 1, 2014 / 5:23 pm

You're very welcome, glad I could help! I love all of these 🙂 I like the look of the J. Crew mini skirts, but I'm worried they'll look too short on me because I have long legs!Kristinthedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

2. Vett Vandiver
    April 1, 2014 / 5:43 pm

these are great outfits! I'm happy you included flats, bc heels are too much for working events!

3. Leslie
    April 1, 2014 / 6:59 pm

LOVE these looks! 🙂 I'm obsessed with the sandals in the last look, I got some just like it from Aldo…and it was a huge step for me. Typically I live in my Jacks, but having a dressy option is so so great 🙂 xo Legally Lesliewww.legallyleslie.blogspot.com

4. Oh Buoy Boston
    April 1, 2014 / 9:16 pm

Great looks. Will be recreating the first one for work ASAP!-Oh Buoy Boston

5. McKenzie Wild
    April 2, 2014 / 4:07 am

Wow so jealous you have so many fab. work events! I think you nailed it with each outfit. For formals, I don't typically wear long dresses because I am so short and I hate the way they look. What are your thoughts on fun colored nails in professional atmosphere? I'd love your input. Whitney

6. Lauren Rose
    April 2, 2014 / 4:41 am

Love all of these outfits! My favorite is the Not-too-formal one – that pink dress is so cute! I just did a post on a rainy day outfit if you want to check it out! :)laurenroseprep.blogspot.com

7. Lenya
    April 2, 2014 / 12:21 pm

Great outfits!! Love them all. They are perfect. From elegant to girlish!!!Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.xoxLenyaFashionDreams&Lifestyle

8. BonBon Rose Girls Kristin
    April 2, 2014 / 1:32 pm

That gorgeous gala look has me excited about the white tie wedding I'm attending this summer!

April 2, 2014 / 3:24 pm

This totally makes me want to go to work events. We don't even have work events, but these looks are so cute, I wish we did!Melanie | UnraveledThreads

10. Amanda Massie
    April 2, 2014 / 4:56 pm

I just got myself a monogram necklace and it is seriously my favorite! I feel like it is a delicate touch but still adds so much to the outfit! Great picks girl!Xo, Amandawww.theamandakathryn.com

11. Alex
    April 2, 2014 / 9:17 pm

I love anything that involves a black blazer so the first look is my fav! But you really picked some awesome looks.-Alexhttp://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

12. Buggy Valhouli-Farb
    April 3, 2014 / 11:14 am

Adorable looks! Who doesn't love a good monogrammed necklace?blog.buggydesigns.com