It’s the 17th of the month, so you know what that means… An update on my 24 before 24 list! Just for reference, I have linked the original list and update # 1 for you. Thanks for helping to keep me accountable!
- Devote myself to a devotional – Still going through Delight Yourself in The Lord… Even on Bad Hair Days... And still loving it! I highly recommend it. I ran across a devotional the other day at Books-A-Million that will guide you through the entire Bible in one year. I think it will be my next devo!
- 100 Happy Days Challenge – Today is day 59! If you want to join in, check out http://100happydays.com/.
- Utilize the shift key – I’m working on it! Yay to becoming more efficient on my keyboard!
- Plan an amazing bridal shower – Eek! It is coming together! I picked up some goodies at Michaels the other day, because I am now helping to plan TWO showers for my little! Any tips you want to throw my way – specifically about a pretty pink bridal shower or a lingerie shower – would be greatly appreciated!
- Law school “stuff” – I studied the other day without throwing up! Wooo hooo! I visited a doctor about my LSAT anxiety, so I have made the decision to wait until the fall LSAT so that I can fully utilize the tips and medication changes that he has made for me. That’s one thing I like about having a young doctor – he hasn’t forgotten how badly it sucks to try to get into a post-grad program!
- Visit a “Paint your own pottery” studio – I did it! I painted this precious little tea cup! And I can’t wait to go back and start on my next project 🙂
- Stay away from caffeine – I STILL haven’t cheated! I have become addicted to Dunkin Decaf though. I love Dunkin because you can get basically anything decaf, their iced coffees are cheap, and it’s like a mile from where I work.
- Continue improvements on the blog – This is currently in progress! I can’t wait for y’all to see it! I had no idea how much it takes to brand a blog, but I am thankful for those who are helping me out. Expect the unexpected 😉
- Visit Nashville again – Discussions of a girl’s trip were made last week when we were all at the bar. Fingers crossed that no one gets kicked out of Honky Tonk or almost arrested for credit card fraud this year! [Don’t ever try to use your boyfriend’s card at a bar where you’re required to pay a cover. It’s bad news, and the bartender will probably stick the credit card in her bra like she did to my friend…Nasty.]
- Put more effort into my professional appearance – Y’all would be so proud of me! I have really been working on my professional appearance and -gasp- wearing makeup the majority of the work week!
- Keep smiling – I expect this to be on here every month! Your smile is something that no one can take from you 🙂
- Continue doing things that scare me – This is another one that I expect to be on here every month!
I can only imagine what I’ll have to tell you about next month! Happy Thursday!