1. jess @ Quaintrelle
    March 25, 2014 / 5:05 pm

I've never done a spray tan before but this sounds different from what I've seen my friends do – it seems like around where I am, you are never alone (which sounds so much better!!!!), instead someone else actually sprays you. This sounds like a much more comfortable way! I am in a wedding this summer and will have to look into it – not so much for color, but just to even out tan lines :)jess | Quaintrelle

2. Sharlotte.
    March 25, 2014 / 7:40 pm

I've never had a spray tan, but I think that some fake tan is so expensive nowadays (like £40 a bottle, not sure how much they are in the states) you might as well get a pro to do it for you! xx Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

3. Alex
    March 25, 2014 / 8:51 pm

I've never gotten a spray tan before… I always worried they wouldn't last that long. Thanks for the tips!-Alexhttp://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

4. McKenzie Wild
    March 26, 2014 / 1:06 am

Don't wear deodorant! It goes with the same piece of advice not to moisturize etc., it can really mess up a spray tan. I went to a woman who basically air brushes you, I wanted to be sure it came out perfect and it did!

March 26, 2014 / 12:14 pm

Great tips! I used to go get mystic spray tans and they usually come out perfectly. I just purchased St. Tropez self tanning mousse that I'm going to try for the first time… we shall see!Melanie @UnraveledThreads

6. kTm
    March 26, 2014 / 9:51 pm

This was so great to read as I was thinking about getting a spray tan soon! I love to be tan during the summer, but the idea of laying in a bed has started to scare me and its not nearly warm enough to lay by the pool. I will definitely have to try these tricks when I go! I'm just worried about the solution rubbing off on my clothes afterwards, does this ever happen to you? kTmpickyourbeau.blogspot.com

7. erika
    November 17, 2015 / 1:50 am

When spray tanning and using no primer does it still work ? Or no ?

8. madison_cray
    April 7, 2016 / 11:43 am

I just got a spray tan done and I was wondering if I could wear a face primer and BB cream on my face? Or would that not be okay?

9. Unknown
    December 8, 2016 / 10:29 pm

Can someone talk me through the steps Of What To Do BEFORE A Spray Tan AND AFTER IE LOTIONS, moisturisers, primers etc and which one preferable cheap but good. Thanks.

10. Unknown
    December 8, 2016 / 10:29 pm

11. John Daniels
    February 12, 2017 / 8:00 am

Just make sure to always use sulfate free body wash after as well. Which can be bought at the salon too. Sulfate will strip your tan. However, it's in almost every body wash minus ones from salons.

12. BURRI 60
    June 8, 2018 / 7:48 pm

A luxurious blog, truth be told. Appreciated every tiny bit of this amazing thing.Tanning