Hi all! I have been on a little bit of a blogging hiatus lately. I hate that I haven’t been able to post, but I have been spending some much needed quality time with my boyfriend. I had Friday off work because of the conference I went to earlier in the week, so after a late meeting on Thursday, I made the drive to meet my boyfriend. The extra day together was nice, because we were able to sleep in. Last night, I was supposed to head home, but when he took me back to my car, there was a little ice storm in Lexington, so we got to spend another night together. It was nice to just completely relax – eat pizza and junk food, watch crime shows, and get in the questionable hotel hot tub… Did y’all have a nice weekend?!
This post is actually about the progress that I’ve been making on my 24 before 24 list! I made it exactly a month ago, and I’m going to post an update on the 17th of every month to keep myself accountable. Here’s what I’ve been up to:
- Devoting myself to a devotional – I have started a devotional that I can’t get enough of – Delight Yourself in The Lord… Even on Bad Hair Days. I genuinely look forward to reading it every night and journaling about it. Any suggestions on a devotional when I finish this one?
- 100 Happy Days Challenge – I’m on day 29 of the challenge! This has been a real gem, because it has forced me to think about what makes me happy on days that I’ve been uncharacteristically sad.
- Utilize the shift key – I’m working on it!
- Become a devoted yogi – I have struggled lately because of my odd travel schedule. I’m looking forward to going this Wednesday, though!
- Plan an amazing bridal shower – It’s in the works! I also found out that I get to help with the Bachelorette Party, so I’m psyched about that!
- Visit a “Paint your own pottery” studio – I’m going this week with a friend and her daughter… Yay!
- Stay away from caffeine – I haven’t cheated a single time!
- Continue improvements on the blog – I added sponsor links and things of that nature! I’m also learning how to create cute graphics. Slow but steady 🙂
- Put more effort into my professional appearance – I’ve been on a kick of fixing my hair! Wooohooo!
- Keep smiling – I’m all smiles 🙂
- Continue doing things that scare me – I went to my first work conference, which included spending six hours in a car with my boss. Talk about nerve-wrecking! But we ended up having a blast! I’ve also been taking the initiative to recruit clients without my boss around. This “task” is definitely helping me to grow as a person.
So here’s what I’ve been up to… What have you been up to?! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!