The weather in Tennessee is finally (and unfortunately) starting to get cold. I don't wear much makeup in warmer weather, but I usually wear a full face when it's cold outside as cold weather and my skin do not agree. After applying makeup every day for the past two weeks, I've realized that some of the products just aren't working for me right now. I'm planning to slowly purge these pieces and replace them with some goodies from my beauty wishlist.
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit in Fair • I do not love my round little face, and because of that, I've been really intrigued by contouring. After reading about this kit that is specifically for fair skin, I think 2016 will be the year I try out the contour!
2. Luminizing Cheek Tint • I'm still using the blusher stick that I bought this summer, and it just isn't working out on my super pale skin. I love this peachy color, and I think it would be perfect for spring!
3. Pixi Brow Brightener • My brow hair is super dark, and I hate it. (My hair is nowhere near as naturally dark as my brows are!) This is supposed to give your eyebrow an extremely subtle sparkle and make them appear lighter. I have no idea if it's true or if I am going to have weird gold glitter brows, but I have to try it! Haha.
4. Wet n Wild Max Fantic Mascara • When I wear eyeliner, it's always a subtle cat eye. I'm just really curious how a "cat eye specific" eyeliner will make my lashes look!
5. Silk Naturals Eye Shadow in Status • I'm about to run completely out of the Dust shade in my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, and Urban Decay doesn't sell a single of that shade. I have yet to find a base shade that I love more than the Dust, and this appears to be a really close dupe.
6. PLUMPRAGEOUS Matte Lip Treatment • Confession: I played with all sorts of lip plumping cosmetics in high school. In my opinion, my lips really did look a tiny bit fuller, which is what I was going for. I love that this one is Matte, because the plethora I tried in high school were super sticky glosses.
7. Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Blood Orange • I'm a lipstick hoarder, but I don't have any liquid lipstick yet. Totally justifies this purchase, right ;) I think the Blood Orange shade would go nicely with a red lip liner that I already own.
8. Simple Micellar Cleansing Water • I have read about a million blog post reviews, and the influencer marketing totally worked on me. I want to give it a try, especially since it's supposed to help purge pores, and mine give me anxiety!
Do you have any beauty products on your wishlist? Any I should add to mine?
Happy Tuesday, y'all!
I'm excited to share a personal post with y'all tomorrow :)